Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Wish

    To name just a few:
    I wish for...

  • my kids to be saved sooner rather than later...as children

  • there to be no such thing as cancer and nothing in its place

  • no wars

  • to be a "hot momma" with a rock'in bod and everything in its proper place... LOL!

  • my kids to mind all the time...like me when I was a child ;) LOL

  • JT to be completely potty trained...getting much closer; can't wait for the raise & no diapers!

  • more people had perspective on what's important & and I could all the time...too much time, effort and money spent on stupid stuff

  • everyone to love cats as much as I do...I adore my kitties :)

  • my friend Allyson to have never gotten cancer, or wonder why, or if she'll get it again

  • I could have met my grandfather ("Red"), Mimi's Dad

  • to see my sister more (miss her and our girl time)

  • one of my best friends to be saved...won't stop hoping & praying

  • life to not revolve around money

  • our friends' daughter, Jordan, to not have leukemia

  • I would have had more time with my Grandma Dovie

  • that I hadn't spent so many years away from God...nothing like trying to have babies & motherhood to rock your world and bring you back

  • to be a better Mom to my kids & a better wife to my husband

  • the ability to eat and drink anything and not gain a pound...chocolate, frappucinos, mexican food

  • the ability to see myself through God's eyes

  • my daughter and son to know how much they are loved by me, Daddy and God

  • my kids to learn how unique God made them and stay true to it

  • my hubby to know how much I love and treasure him

  • my family to stay safe and healthy

  • beautiful hair and skin

  • weekly, professional spa pedicures...miss them, no job -- no nail salon

  • better discipline for my quiet time with God

1 comment:

3BoyMom said...

We wish for a lot of the same things, sister! :)