1. Daddy was really sick with pneumonia. He doesn't get sick often. I told him when he does, he goes all out. Daddy has been sick for two weeks and spent this past week off work to finally get over it. I knew he had too many days at home when he commented that the kids show "Phineas & Ferb" was really funny. Happily, I can report that he's doing much better and got out of the house this weekend and back to work tomorrow.
2. Sissy lost another tooth this week...finally. This tooth has been hanging on for quite some time. She finally let Mom help pull it out. More blood than I was hoping for, but she was eventually happy, especially with a visit from the tooth fairy.
3. We went to the park for a bit Friday afternoon and then went out for Mexican food. YUM! Our favorite! It hit the spot, especially after a couple weeks of being home a lot. Beautiful weather.
4. On Saturday, Lewisville had its annual Western Day that includes a parade and car show. Daddy showed his hot rod of course, and his friend, Will, brought his truck too. The kids had a great time, although their Mommy was melting in the heat. Of course, it had to get hot on the day we were outside for hours.
5. Today, it was nice to have all of us at church and getting back to normal, if there's such a thing.
Off to another week and hoping for fall weather to return. Enjoy the pic's. Momma Wolg
Another one bites the dust...

Daddy's Red Hot Rod
Will's Cool Blue Truck
Lots of bounce houses, including this obstacle course
BIG Slide!
Pony Ride(& smelly & dirty...but that's just me...so not a cowgirl)









1 comment:
HAHA!! I love JT's face with the paint on it. Although, he does seem to make that same face quite often at school. :)
Post a Comment