Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer Pics

Hello All,
Here are some recent pictures from this summer. They're not in any particular order. I just wanted to share some of the fun. We've had a good time this summer, but I think we're a little burned out. I'm ready for school to start. Nerdy Mom is ready for a routine. I'm tired of playing "entertainer". With Sissy in school, I'll have to plan lots of play dates for JT since he's used to his sister as playmate. I can only play so much "pirate ships", "fire trucks" and "choo-choo train". LOL!
Kisses, Momma Wolg

Captain Hook usually has a hook on the end of his tail.

Happy Birthday Cousin Ariel!

Ahh! Close Cousins
We had fun at Ariel's party, especially Sissy with the sleepover.
Here's a picture from getting their nails done.


Playing pirate...Arrgh

Ahoy There Matey!

Sissy and Ariel on vacation to Sea World/San Antonio with Grammy & Papa.
They had a blast!

Sea World

Headed out to Sea World...Thanks Papa for carrying our backpacks...LOL!
Alamo
They spend A LOT of time in the pool swimming!

Hook at JT's train station

No comments: