It warms my heart to know we're successfully planting seeds with our kids...
Note from Sissy during church Sunday (I corrected the spelling for you):
"I love my Jesus & God & my Dad & Mom & Jacob."
"I believe in God & Jesus & my Dad & Mom & Jacob & God is standing by you & you can't see him but he is by you & you can't see but he is by you."
JT picks his Bible for his book at bedtime last night and says:
"This is my Bible book. It's about God & Jesus."
(By the way, Goliath says "Oooouch" when he gets hit with the rock. I don't know how to write the sound effect for the whale spitting out Jonah, but that one is funny too. LOL!)
1 comment:
I LOVE it when they just randomly throw things out there like that...totally makes you realize that they are listening afterall!:)
At first I didn't get the Goliath reference because I thought of the oldest H boy..."Goliath". I had to read it 3 times before it hit me. WHAT A NERD!!!!! :)
Post a Comment