I now have 4 kids into everything and tearing up the joint, instead of 2.
The kittens are INTO EVERYTHING.
...in our bed
...in our laps
...in the bath tub
...in the chairs
...in the dishwasher
...in the pantry
...in the space behind the washer and dryer

...in the infant Bumbo seat

...in the wagon

...in the plants (seek & destroy)

...in the basket

...in the window

...in the pot

...in the kitchen, on top of the cabinets -- used to be Dutch's favorite spot

...in the kitchen, over the sink, watching Mom
...IN OUR HEARTS
We love them!!! Captain Hook and Peter Pan are definitely part of the family. /Momma Wolg
3 comments:
OOOHHHH, Momma Wolg you are soooo much better than me. I could not handle that. Once upon a time (before we had kids) we had two kitties ourselves and that was the only time we had to "baby proof" our house, just to keep them out of my cabinets. I bet your kiddos love them to death. Kendal would like a kitty, but I just can't go there...MAYBE one day.
Wow!! Those cats are into everything!! Those are adorable names for the kitties! But shows me why I'm a dog person. They aren't as agile. :) I'm so glad Jana linked your blog.
I love-l-o-v-e-LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ; )
Post a Comment