Tuesday, September 23, 2008

1st Annual Girls Night Away

This past weekend, the Ladies Bible Study that I'm part of had our first annual girls night away. Yes girls, we are doing this at least once a year. :)
We had a great time getting away for a day to fellowship, relax, eat and shop together. Lots of laughter. We were all tired and went to bed early. Kind of reminds us that we're getting older...LOL.

Here's 7 of the 9 of us at the restaurant Friday night.
Look at those Hot Mommas!
I feel very blessed to be part of this group. Love ya Girls!



Here's Bethany and Allyson with their fan; they needed it to sleep...something about being hot or the sound. Either way, it was hysterical to see 4 of us walk into a nice hotel carrying a fan, pillow and my clothes on a hanger. We looked like some rednecks in from the country. Right though the lobby, looking like we don't get out much.

More pictures to come. My camera died on me so I only got two pictures. I'll put more when I get them from the others.

Thanks to Shannon for being our "travel agent" and teaching us unrefined ones about a hotel Concierge.

Momma Wolg

No comments: