As I race around...town, the house, in my head...I still try to appreciate all the small things. Obviously, I'm thankful for the big things, like my heavenly Father, Super Dave, Sissy, JT, family, friends, health...
So, just like they say "not to sweat the small stuff", don't miss the small things either. Some of the small things I appreciate are:
- hot coffee first thing in the morning
- quiet time reading
- cuddling with my little boy during the day
- cuddling with my little girl at bedtime
- keeping updated through face*book
- my soft, red throw
- having a lap cat, purring in my lap
- the wonderful scents from my warmers
- that my friends laugh at the same things as I do
- watching JT sing when he thinks no one is listening
- looking at Sissy...in the car or while she plays
- the beautiful pictures Sissy draws
- the many funny things JT does...daily
- watching tv with my man
- laughing with Super Dave...our sense of humor is, well, in sync
- having Sissy in the kitchen cooking with me
- driving in my 'Nox" with the sunroof open
- listening to music...of all flavors
- my comfy bed
- my soft, beautiful kitties
Goodness, I could go on, but my moment to sit still is almost over. How did I catch a few minutes? Didn't cook. :)
Until next time...Momma Wolg
1 comment:
:) Yes, that sense of humor is "in sync". Love ya! Miss seeing everyone!
Post a Comment