Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Well, I'm running behind posting pictures and blog posts since Thanksgiving. This is just a busy time of year. I can not believe Christmas is less than a week away!

We went to Grammy and Papa's in Lubbock for Thanksgiving. AND, Daddy's Uncle Faun, Yolanda and Ethan came too. The kids had such a great time playing with their cousin. Everyone had a great time, great food (thanks Grammy) and great time away.

I made a quick trip over to New Mexico to see Mimi, who had surgery on her wrist. I got to see Dad for dinner also. It was great to see them both. I'm happy to report that Mom is doing well! My sister and I got Mom a Keurig coffee maker for Christmas. I took it to her for an early so I could set it up and she could start using it while in a cast on her Right arm. She likes it (I liked it - jealous).

So much I'm thankful for, but I think that will be a separate post. :) Momma Wolg

Grammy had a fun activity planned...decorating 'turkey' cookies.
Ethan is getting a little help from Yolanda.
Here's JT with his cookies. Mom even helped make a 'batman' cookie.
Sissy, the big girl, doesn't need any help. :)
The chocolate icing was good!
The gang for Thanksgiving dinner
The weather was so nice we got to spend some time outside playing.




Beautiful Fall Trees in Grammy & Papa's yard
Buddy, 1 of Grammy's 3 cats. He is by FAR the biggest!
Buddy Budah
Here's Clyde, the lion
Gracie, the beautiful black cat, is people and camera shy.

No comments: