Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things...

"When the dog bites. When the bee stings. When I'm feeling sad. I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad." Come on, sing it!

Just a random list of a few of my favorite things:


  • Coffee with Amaretto Creamer...LOVE my coffee, although it must be "doctored" with creamer and sweetener
  • Cool Mint Lemonade Salt Scrub...if you've had a good spa pedicure, you have experienced salt scrub. Awesome. I had to have some for home and treat Daddy to it as well.
  • Must-Have Iris Nail Polish...a fun color pink for my summer toes. I look forward to finding a fabulous red for Fall.
  • My Sony Walkman...I love having my MP3 player loaded up with some favorites for the gym. With no gym partner currently, it just gets really boring without some tunes to keep me going.
  • Quiet Time...I love the few minutes here and there that I get to pray and read in silence.
  • Smilebox and Shutterfly...Having a blast creating things on both. I must learn how to digital scrapbook.
  • House MD episodes...this summer, Daddy and I have been watching episodes of House, starting with season 1. We started watching the show after several seasons; so, with only reruns on, we've been watching House.
  • XM Radio...enjoying having XM in my new car, especially Hair Nation and Boneyard for the classic rock/80's rock and The Highway for country. The old songs bring back memories...what I can remember anyway. ;)
  • Our new car...while I'm at it, I'm LOVING our new car. It smells good, it drives good, it's red, it has a sun roof, I could go on

  • My heating pad...It's a life savior when I have a backache or headache, which is more often than I would like.

  • Spending time with Friends...my family and I have had a great summer spending time with friends. Good times...whether it's at the pool, water park, date night, fellowship night, cookout, play date, bible study, VBS. I love the laughter and making memories.

  • Pandora Internet Radio...a friend of mine introduced me to pandora a couple years ago and I love it. It's almost the only way we listen to music at home...more classic rock of course.

No comments: