Tuesday, June 29, 2010

JT's 4th Birthday

In June, My baby boy turned FOUR! I can NOT believe he will start his last year of preschool in the Fall. My baby...I can't even imagine him being big enough to go off to elementary school next year. But, I can't stop it and I know he'll be ready. He is progressing so fast...his vocabulary has taken off, and he has "skittles" (skills) ...not much he can't say or do. JT wants to do everything on his own and can for the most part. I have to catch myself (or he reminds me) from helping when I'm not needed anymore.

JT is still Mr. Personality who doesn't stop talking and has never met a stranger. He makes his Daddy and I laugh all the time...sometimes it's hard to keep a straight face and discipline him because he's so funny. (But we do, then there's tears)

JT has added *Batman* to his list of obsessions...trains, fire trucks, pirates, helicopters, cowboys (excuse me "horsey guys"). He asked for a *Batman Birthday Party* at *Going Bonkers*. He's all about b-man right now and he got lots of b-man stuff for his birthday. JT had a great time playing with his friends at Bonkers and his cousins afterward. Then, the family went out to eat mexican food (family favorite).

Happy Birthday to My Little Buddy
I love you! Mom
JT opened this gift at home...too big to tote to Bonkers
"I'm FOUR!"

JT's *Batman Cake*
*Batman Birthday*
I didn't take any pictures of them playing...on a Saturday, there was just a sea of kids playing...it's was hard to keep up with them, let alone take a picture.


Making a wish!


Opened lots of gifts...Many Thanks to everyone

JT with some of his friends (some were already back playing)

No comments: