Sissy was busy this holiday season with performances at church. She sang in the Kidz Praise Choir's Christmas Musical, and then, after many rehearsals, she danced in the church's annual Christmas musical, Sounds of Christmas. There were 3 performances.
Sissy did great in both; I was so proud of her. I smiled the entire time I watched her perform. It is so hard to believe that she used to be a shy little girl that didn't like crowds. There she was up on stage, singing or dancing, in front of so many people. And, Sissy loved it. I couldn't help but to laugh when she would slip in her own little moves...ya know, add a little drama or boogie. Do we have a performer?
Sissy is growing up so fast. She's SO SPECIAL. Beautiful, Sweet, Funny, Smart, Talented, Strong Spirited. I love her so much and I'm so proud of her.
Love Momma Wolg
This is Sissy and JT at church right after the choir performance. JT was so proud of his sissy.
Aren't they cute....melt my heart

Kidz Praise Choir Performance





No comments:
Post a Comment