Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Questions

This week is VBS at church. Sissy is participating for the first time at our church. (I hope to have some pictures for you by the end of the week.) It has been a challenging week...sometimes my little princess has a hard time with crowds of people and listening to Mommy, along with JT, Sissy and I being tired, and JT not wanting to take a nap after VBS although he's ready to pass out (fussy, fussy). I was feeling disheartened, but when I tucked Sissy into bed tonight, it made it worth it.

The reason we do VBS is to plant the seeds of salvation. Well, after we prayed tonight, Sissy started asking some questions about Jesus being in her heart and heaven. I had to smile and almost starting laughing. It was too cute. Here's a sampling:

"Is Jesus in my heart?"
"Will we take showers in heaven?"
"What do they have to drink there?"
"Will I be able to walk and talk around in heaven, like I do here?"
"Will I be able to swim in heaven?" (She can't swim here on earth yet.)


My beautiful little girl....who's God's child first. I reminded her today when she was very upset that God made her special and she needs to let that light shine. She calmed down after that.
Today's daily devotional: "My...peace I...bequeath to you." John 14:27 Peace -- It's your inheritance! Alrighty then....I will choose peace over anxiety.
Praying, Momma Wolg

1 comment:

3 Girl Mommy said...

LOOOVE this, what a sweet girl!!