Friday, October 22, 2010

Impromptu Family Reunion

Last weekend, Daddy's family had an impromptu family reunion in Ft. Worth. 21 of us were there -- 11 adults and 10 kids, coming from Ft Hood, Lubbock, Lewisville, Watauga and Tulsa. We had a great time to say the least. It was fun seeing everyone, especially those family members that we haven't seen in a long, long time.

All the kids played together so well and behaved. And, all of them are 8 or under. As we sat at a LONG table at Olive Garden with all 21 of us, I looked down the table in amazement. ALL the kids were visiting, coloring or eating -- no crying, fighting, getting up, yelling. I was so proud of them. We all have great kids and they are cute as all get out. I guess we can attribute that to the Daves genes that they all have.

It's hard for me to believe that Daddy's Uncle, two cousins, brother and we have kids the same age. I would have never thunk it! Especially given, I still remember Crystal as a little kid with adorable curly hair, which she still has.

I so enjoyed the time with D's family...well, my family. We plan to do it again soon. Can't wait...too fun. Hopefully, I will get more pictures of everyone next time.

Love you all. Momma Wolg

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A digital slideshow by Smilebox

No comments: