JT was ready for school to start. He is in the Frog Class at the Child Development Center (CDC) at our church. JT has lots of his buddies in the Frog class so he is super excited. He wakes up each day asking if it is a Frog Class day. His teachers are Ms. Michelle, Ms. Maureen and Ms. Dee, although I don't have a picture of them yet. :) I'm excited he has them; they are creative and sweet teachers. And, I forewarned them that J & his buds...should be a lively group. ;)
As tradition, I take a picture out front on the first day of school and then one with the teacher. Well, JT pretty quickly informed me that he did NOT want to take any pictures. Finally, he agreed to give me a quick picture before we left. He said "NO pictures at school." So, I don't have a picture of him with his teachers YET.
Love you my little Frog! Momma Wolg
Quick picture on the first day of preschool
"Cheese"




2 comments:
The frogs are the best and oh-so-cute!! I'm thinking that I don't want to send my little frog off to Kinder next year...
no school pictures for us either. i was hoping you got some!
Post a Comment