Last Saturday, Sissy and I had a "girls day out" -- just mother and daughter shopping together. Sissy went 12 weeks (last 2 "six weeks") at school with no check marks on her daily behavior chart, which is excellent. If you have less than 10 in a six weeks, you get a good citizenship award; Sissy has gotten that all year so far. As a reward, I told Sissy I would get her a new outfit for her American Girl Doll. So, we decided to go to the AG store to get it, then we went into the Galleria for lunch and a little shopping. We had fun! My little girl is growing up fast!Here a picture of Sissy and Elizabeth, her AG doll, in their matching PJ's.

Love,Momma Wolg
1 comment:
Seriously with the matching PJ's....too cute! And I LOVED your Mommy job requirements, that was great
Post a Comment