Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday King Daddy!




We love you!!





I'm a little late since Daddy celebrated his official birthday Saturday... Hopefully, he enjoyed the traditional cookie cake for his b-day, and his niece's tea party :).



We affectionately call Daddy, King David, since he's king of our household. As you can tell by the picture, he is lavished great gifts and luxury...NOT. The other reason to include this picture is Daddy's humor. He thinks he's funny. Okay, I hate to say, but he's right...he really is funny. We've been together for 18 years and he's still making me laugh. I think the humor and laughter in our relationship and home makes all the difference in our life. I look forward to many more birthdays, growing old together and making fun of each other. :)



Happy Birthday to My King and Soul mate...love u, Momma Wolg

From Sissy: Dad is funny. On your head is a bucket. I love you.

Here's Daddy at Ariel's Tea Party (Birthday). He got cake and a candle too. When asked if he was going to do something special for his birthday, Daddy said "you're looking at it."



No comments: